In today’s 21st century, most things are shifting away from the traditional methods. One good example is the evolution of cellular phones that have almost completely changed from keypad to touch options. In the same way, most smart homes, hotels and leisure centers are opting for shower cubicles instead of the old-fashioned shower head in their bathrooms to ensure an added level of elegance in their clienteleâ€™s bathing. True enough, even for everyday homes, shower cubicles offer a different feel of the bathing experience, especially since most of the cubicles are made of glass panels to impart a modern, finished and bright appearance.
However, there is a major drawback on these shower screens. Glass shower screens are always prone to shattering into thousands of pieces upon impact of force or collision. So, how can one overcome this situation? Read ahead to get a detailed solution.
Anti-Shatter Film: The Perfect Solution for Your Shower Screen
Having broken glass replaced can be costly, and so to avoid burning a hole in oneâ€™s pocket, most people opt for anti-shatter film in order to prevent the cracking of their glass shower screen in the first place, although this is not merely a matter of money. Shattered glass pieces from the shower screen in the event of an accident can pierce deeply into the body and cause harm to you or your loved ones.
There are various other benefits for application of anti-shatter film over the shower screen of your toilet or washroom. Letâ€™s show you what these are:
- In the event of a breakage, anti-shatter films hold the glass pieces of your shower screen together, avoiding cuts and injuries and also making the replacement process later on safer and easier.
- Some anti-shatter films come with tint and can help diminish glare for better visibility.
- Spontaneous breakage, the breaking of glass panels even without any apparent reason or anybody touching it can happen even to tempered glass shower screens. This is due to the molecules in the glass expanding and collapsing from the changes in surrounding temperatures. Having anti-shatter films installed can give you peace of mind that you are constantly protected and not left defenseless while showering.
Ensure that your bathroom or shower screen is not only beautiful but also safe by having anti-shatter films installed. Shower at peace even when completely surrounded by glass, with the knowledge that you and your family have the toughest defense in the industry against any unforeseen circumstances.
Canâ€™t wait to have this effective security installed on your own shower screen? Explore a wide range of LLumar anti-shatter film sunder a budget friendly price at www.windowcool.com. 100% made in USA, protect your glass shower screen whilst still enjoying the highest level of optical clarity without the problem of shadowing or yellowing over time.
In almost all of cop-based movies, thereâ€™s always that scene where the â€œbad guyâ€ is being interrogated in a room while the officers observe him through the other side of the glass, without them being seen. Have you ever wondered about the science behind this mirror-like effect and its other uses outside of the interrogation rooms of police headquarters?
While the science behind it may be complicated, the one-way mirror window film, which causes the mirror-like effect, has some very practical uses – uses that can greatly benefit your own home or building. Letâ€™s answer your curiosity and discuss more on how this special window film works.
The Science Behind One-Way Mirror Window Films
Basically, a one-way mirror window film imparts an illusion that one side of the glass is a reflective mirror whereas another side is a see-through glass. In simpler terms, one side of the glass will act as a mirror to a person whereas the opposite side of the same panel will look like a plain transparent glass.
A one-way mirror window film works through an abstract mix of two basic principles:
1. Manufacturing Smartness: While manufacturing, a simple transparent glass window is coated with a film having a thin layer of reflective metal â€“ aluminum or silver. But the catch here is that only half of the aluminum molecules are used as compared to that of a normal mirror. It is necessary to partially reflect the light whilst allowing partial light to transmit through the surface.
2. Lighting Factor: The two areas between which the mirror will be installed will have a difference in their light intensity. One of the areas should be lit brightly, whereas another should be darker as compared to the former in order to get the best results. The person at the well-lit area will see the reflection as that of an ordinary mirror,whereas the person at the darker area will see the mirror as a transparent glass, fully able to observe the scene behind the one-way mirror.
Use in Real-Life Applications
In the recent years, the demand for one-way mirror window films have increased significantly throughout Singapore and other countries,due to its numerous benefits in residential and commercial applications. Some of the popular areas of its usage are:
Interview/Interrogation Rooms: As mentioned at the start, the one-way view achieved from the film is ideal for observing the behavior of the subjects or people without letting them be aware of the observerâ€™s presence.
Residential and Commercial Windows: Troubled by how close the windows of your neighbors are to yours or of how easily passers-by see into your windows when youâ€™re working? One-way mirror window films can offer the much-needed privacy while still allowing you to see the view outside.
Automotive Vehicles: During daytime, one-way mirror window films prevent outsiders; either pedestrians or other drivers from taking a peek into the interior of your car, acting as an added protection to whatever valuables you have inside.
Amazed so far of the numerous benefits and applications for one-way mirror window films? Achieve a whole new level of privacy without compromising your view and protect yourself from prying eyes by having them installed from www.windowcool.com Ensure utmost safety of your home, office and vehicle today for a more relaxed feel and constant peace of mind.