UV Window Film For Homes, Commercial Buildings & Cars
LLumar UV Protection Film Helps Prevent Sun Damage
Whether it’s elegant clothes in the shop window or quality cars under the glass roof of a garage: Intensive sunlight can cause irreversible damage to goods, clothing, or vehicles in a short time. Especially in the case of store windows or expensive exhibitions, for example, in antique stores, boutiques or studios, this means a considerable loss of value and corresponding economic losses at the same time. For instance, clothes that fade can no longer be sold or only at significant discounts, and cars have to be repainted because the coating has turned pale.
UV protection films are available in transparent or very slightly tinted versions. This ensures high transparency and does not impair the external appearance of the glass. These interior films are long and protect the windows from premature discoloration due to the effects of continuous UV rays.
Why do you need LLumar UV protection films?
To protect exhibits, clothing, cars, or other valuable display items, especially in shop windows, from irreversible damage caused by sunlight, it is advisable to stick on a UV protection film. This slows down your high-quality goods and furniture fading process and provides almost 100% protection against UV radiation.
Are Anti UV films reflective?
LLumar Anti-UV films are transparent and non-reflective, which allows for high transparency. Therefore, the films do not damage the external appearance of the glass.
Do anti UV films have other properties?
Anti-UV films are suitable for all types of glass. Due to their transparent nature, they are barely visible and therefore do not cause any color changes, e.g., in shop windows. A pleasant side effect is the slight anti-fragmentation protection: in case of glass breakage, the resulting glass fragments remain stuck to the film, and the risk of injury is reduced.
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS
LLumar solar protection films for commercial and residential architecture have been developed to provide a better quality of life for people, given their high performance in heat reduction and UV protection; all while paying particular attention to aesthetics and even allowing us to create unique and inviting environments, so you can enjoy maximum comfort
There is a wide variety of solar films, ranging from the most rejecting, known as silver films (mirror effect), or more neutral films, called cathodes.
Within the solar control films also include films of greater transparency, ideal for windows. LLumar solar films utilize the latest nano-ceramic technology, which provides the highest standards of clarity, energy rejection, and durability.
LLumar protective window films are recognized for their excellent appearance and durability. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy by choosing the best protection for your windows!
- They improve people’s comfort by reducing room temperature and glare.
- They increase workers’ productivity, improving working conditions.
- Reduce energy costs in air conditioning.
- Help protect the environment by reducing energy consumption (energy efficiency).
- Reject more than 99% of UV radiation, helping to prevent discoloration of objects inside.
- They provide resistance to the glass against impacts.
- They improve the aesthetics of the building.
- They increase the functionality and use of spaces severely affected by the solar impact.
CAR FILM PROTECTION
The car is not the beach but protecting yourself from the sun while driving should be as common as buckling up. Although almost nobody realizes the risk, you receive abundant and dangerous solar radiation inside the car, especially in summer. And in most vehicles, only the windshield has adequate UV protection.
The risk appears from the sides. The windows are a null or insufficient shield with rare exceptions, with a protection factor below 16: unusable to prevent sunlight damage to the body. According to experts, the consequences of exposure to these rays are cumulative and associated with 90% of skin cancers.
Some studies have shown asymmetrical skin damage in habitual drivers: the left arm and that side of the face suffer more injuries than the other part of the trunk and face. And in countries where you drive on the left, the opposite is true. As a more successful solution, the Skin Cancer Foundation recommends laminating the glass of cars and other vehicles.
LLumar’s UV-protective films are 99% effective and represent your best chance to protect yourself and your loved ones and benefit from the many other advantages of vinyl window film with the best protection on the market.
- Sun Protection: Protection from the harmful effects of the sun for all passengers in the car. You will get an anti-reflection effect for screens and DVDs, which results in greater comfort when transporting you by car.
- Aesthetics: Enhances the design of your vehicle. An elegant and subtle style to make your car even more aesthetic.
- Discretion: The opaque tint of LLumar protective film protects you from prying eyes. Ideal for protecting your personal belongings.
- Safety: Increased security for your windows and, in the event of a breakage, prevents shards from flying off.
- Privacy: LLumar solar car film provides privacy, allowing you to see without being seen.
- Effectiveness: It filters out 99% of UV rays, protects the interior from the harmful effects of the sun (degradation and loss of color of
the upholstery and other sensitive parts), and protects people who suffer from skin conditions sun exposure.
- Heat blocking: Keeps the interior of your car cool and comfortable.
- Signal reception. Llumar’s UV protective film does not interfere with cell phones, radio reception, or GPS systems.