Protection from Smash and Grab Theft
You can’t tell it’s there, until you need it.
LLumar safety and security film is a powerful deterrent to smash-and-grab thieves. It forms a strong shield that helps hold broken glass in place, delaying and deterring perpetrators who attempt quickly through shattered windows.
Provides a strong, protective barrier between you and the glass in the event of an accident. With LLumar safety & security film, the window may still break, and the glass fragments adhere to the film.
Protect Your Valuables
In less than five seconds, a thief can shatter your car window and rob you of your valuables. This can be particularly dangerous if you are in the vehicle during the attack. LLumar safety and security film is the best defense against a smash-and-grab attack.
– By holding broken glass in place, LLumar slows access to the vehicle interior.
– The increased time to break in and additional noise call attention to the thief.
Protect Yourself and Your Family
Traffic accidents happen every day, even to the most responsible drivers. In split second, lives can be changed. In a side-impact collision:
– Unprotected side windows can easily shatter, projecting glass shards into the car.
– Glass shards can cause significant lacerations and eye injuries.
Protect Your Investment
When left in the sun, the inside of your car can rise to unbearable temperatures. The majority of heat build-up is generated through unprotected glass. Running your engine to bring the temperature down to a comfortable level with LLumar solar control safety film:
– Reduces heat to create a cooler, more comfortable environment for you and your passengers.
– Filter out distracting glare providing a safer view of the road.
LLumar Safety and Security Film Smash and Grab Demo
Our Brand – LLumar Window Film
For over 60 years, the LLumar brand has been built on a single word: Quality
Enjoy A Cool & Comfortable Drive with LLumar Window Film
Protect your skin while driving a long-lasting solution to protect your skin from the risks associated with UV Rays.